SUPERNATURAL DINNER BREAK

It's time to begin the studying again. Damn it. So yesterday I spend my afternoon and evening studying the theory of insurance. And in the middle of all that studying I began to feel hungry and tired and I needed a break. A healthy break, since the no junk food challenge is still in process. :)

This is what I made:

First some whole-wheat flakes with dried strawberries...

Then some dried tropical fruit (mango, papaya and pineapple)...

Adding some regular yoghurt...

And a banana...

And topping it with some more yoghurt.

DELICIOUS!


And when I was eating I was watching Supernatural. I have been obsessed with it for 2 weeks now. Oh, Dean <3 hehe.
So this was it ... my Supernatural healthy dinner. Yum yum.

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT