LIEBSTER AWARD: 2014 EDITION




Sabina from Sabina's Little Happy Place nominated me for this award a long time ago (thank you), but I just didn't take the time to write it. So here we go. Finally.


The rules for the Liebster Award:


1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog 
2. State 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

Facts about me:

1. I am drinking beer at the moment.
2. My hair is purple at the ends.
3. I love Spotify.
4. I had enough of winter.
5. I want to go back to Sweden, at least to see the people I miss soooo much.
6. I recently joined the gym.
7. I am a cats person.
8. I miss my boyfriend.
9. I want to finish my bachelor's degree as soon as possible.
10. I don't care about the Olympic games this year.
11. I'm starting to like dark beer.

By the way, I wrote this on Sunday, so maybe some of the answers are not really week-day appropriate. ;)

Questions for me:

1. What do you think are your best qualities? Optimism, honestly and reliability.
2. How do you cope with stress? I am sweating it out in the gym.
3. Favourite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's. Any flavour honestly.
4. Which mistake you could not forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend or friend? Cheating.
5. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Play Candy Crush.
6. What are your top 3 favourite lipsticks? Sephora Rouge Love Test, Topshop Boom Boom and Oriflame Lipmania Rock Star Pink.
7. What is your favourite book of all times? Not sure. The Notebook I guess.
8. Which food do you absolutely hate? Raw vegetables.
9. Who is the sexiest actor to you? Ryan Gosling.
10. If you could go live anywhere on the world, where would you go and why? I still haven't found the perfect place for me, but I guess if you could bring the warm Mediterranean weather to Sweden, that would be it.
11. If you could eat one particular food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza. Definitely.

Nominations:

And now I am gonna break the rules. That's the point of the rules, isn't it? Unfortunately, I don't know 11 "new" bloggers, that I could nominate, because most of the ones I know, have already been nominated. So I am gonna nominate as many bloggers as I can think of:

1. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
2. The ugly truth or sweet lies?
3. Erasmus HBD =)
4. Crayons and Beads.
5. The good thing of the day. :)
6. Lovely moments of my life
7. Fun in the Meantime
8. Casual Martini
9. Beauty of a Lemon

Questions for you:

1. White winter or a winter without snow?
2. Favourite movie in 2013.
3. Favourite song at the moment.
4. If you have a smart phone, what is your favourite app? If you don't have one, why not?
5. You just won a jackpot (1 million € or $ or SEK or whatever). Which 3 thing would you buy first or would you donate the money (be honest).
6. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
7. 3 favourite nail polishes.
8. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment.
9. Music, movies (series, random TV shows also count) or books?
10. If you would have to decorate an apartment, what kind of style would you use, modern, minimalistic, vintage...?
11. Sometimes life gets hard. What gets you through those hard moments?

Love, Kaja. ♥

3 komentarji:

  1. No super da si naredila :) Drugače pa sem jaz že tudi sita zime.. in se strinjam z 10 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Takoj ko sem imela dovolj časa :) sploh pa je blo zabavno, tako da hvala še enkrat :)

      xx, Kaja

      Izbriši

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT