SOTW: I LIVED

Song of this week is I Lived by OneRepublic.

Why? Cause I went to their concert on Sunday and I still haven't calmed down. It was sooooooo awesome. I wasn't really close to the stage, cause I was too late to go into the fan pit, but it didn't matter to me. I went to the concert to hear OneRepublic (well, and Kongos, the opening group) live, a band I have been listening to for 7 years now, and that is what I did. And of course, I sang my heart out. I luckily wasn't surrounded with squeaky teenagers, which made the concert even more enjoyable. This concert was definitely put on my top 3 concerts in life list.





Love, Kaja. ♥

2 komentarja:

  1. Za tole mi je pa res žal, da nisem mogla it. Tudi moja sestra pravi, da je blo fantastično.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je bilo. :)
      6. decembra bojo v Londonu, lahko greš takrat. ;)

      xx, Kaja

      Izbriši

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT