Music, always close to my heart.

Such a poetic title today. One of those days I guess, but it actually has a deeper meaning. Last Thursday I got a tattoo at a tattoo studio called Tetovarna near Maribor. It's a (music) key followed with some notes and it kind of represents the important meaning that music has in my life. No, I'm not actually a musician. I played the piano in music school for 6 years and I know how to play some chords on the guitar, but that's all. But even so, music still represents a big part of my life. It's kind of hard to explain how this goes and I guess all I can say is this cheesy line: I can't live without music. Heh, sounds really cheesy, but it's the truth. Music is the one that always makes me feel better, my iPod, my iPhone or whatever electronic machine I use for listening to music, is always there for me when I need it. I always make lucky playlists to listen to before exams or before important things in my life. I don't know if this really helps, but it sure makes me feel better.

Since I really wanted to get a tattoo for a long, long time, I got an idea about a key and notes and things connected to music, and thanks to Špela, I realized the idea and now I can carry music always close to my heart.

And here it is, my lovely tattoo ...


Love, Kaja

2 komentarja:

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT